project a more confident sound in spoken English.
produce a clearer sound that can be better understood from the start.
develop a solid base (or foundation) for working with the sounds and rhythm of spoken English.
- Watch: Week 1 Overview
- Listen & Reflect: Your Voice Quality
- Listen & Reflect: Video's Voice Quality
- Day 1 Learn: Mouth Movement
- Day 1 Practice: Mouth Movement
- Day 2 Learn: Stretching
- Day 2 Practice: Stretching
- Extra Learn: Yawn, Siren Sound, & Julia Childs Techniques
- Extra Practice: Yawn, Siren Sound, & Julia Childs Techniques
- Day 3 Learn: Vowel Enunciation
- Read: Typical Vowel Sound Challenges for Different Language Groups
- Day 3 Practice: Vowel Enunciation
- Day 4 Learn: Producing (and Projecting) a Steady Amplified Sound
- Day 4 Practice: Producing (and Projecting) a Steady Amplified Sound
- Day 5 Learn: Humming in the Background
- Day 5 Practice: Humming